Terms and Conditions
Out of Stock/Back order Products
In some cases items will be back ordered and out of stock. You will be notified within 48 hours with an estimated delivery time, at which time you may opt to cancel your order at no additional charge. We cannot give out exact delivery dates since we are waiting for these products from the factories. In some cases this can take up to 14 weeks. A 30% deposit might be required for select items.
1) REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES – Refunds within 10 days of purchase and only on regular priced items. A 15% re-stocking fee will apply to all items. Exchange or Store Credit Only within 10 days of purchase on regular priced items – without a re-stocking fee. FINAL SALE on all Sale and “As-Is” items. Date of purchase is considered to be the day of payment not the day of pick up or delivery.
2) Items that are pre-ordered must be fully paid at time of order. Preordered items are all FINAL SALES.
3) Customers must provide a copy of their original invoice in order to pick up their merchandise.
4) All items must be picked up or delivered within 10 days of purchase or a storage fee of 3% per week of the value of the goods will apply. (minimum of $50 per week will be charged) For items on order the storage fee will commence 7 days after the client has been notified that the items are available for pick up or delivery.
5) Save Space Furniture will assist customers in organizing the delivery or shipment of goods but is not responsible for any problems or damages that occur during delivery. Customers are free to choose and arrange their own method of delivery. Any problems that arise during their delivery are to be negotiated between the customer and the delivery company.
Shipping and Delivery
Delivery is not included in the price of your items. Delivery is outsourced to a third party company. You will be notified when your furniture arrives at our warehouse and a delivery or pick up will be scheduled soon after. You may choose to pick up your furniture directly from our storage facility yourself at no extra cost or have it delivered through our third party carrier.
Prior to delivery, please ensure that you have all pathways and hallways to your room cleared for delivery. It is important to measure any elevators, hallways and ceiling heights prior to purchase, to make sure items will fit accordingly. If you have stairs please let us know ahead of time. Some items may experience minor damage during shipment or it may contain manufacturer defects. Please take your time and inspect all the furniture upon delivery or pick up and denote any damages or defects at that time. The furniture we sell is produced with excellent quality control, but defective items might occasionally be shipped. If you receive an item you feel is defective, it should be rejected and returned with the delivery company. Once the product has been received and has been signed for Save Space Furniture no longer has liability for it.
We primarily ship to Canada and the United States. Most tables can be shipped worldwide including Europe and Asia. Particular items and countries might require custom quotes to determine accurate shipping costs. Please inquire about shipping to your specific location, once we determine a rate to your city or country we will accept your order.
Our tables come with a 2 year warranty on all mechanical parts and our wall beds with 5 years warranty on all mechanical parts, against manufacturer defects, all labour and material costs to rectify the defect will be covered, not including delivery. AS IS merchandise excluded. No part of this warranty will apply to any product which has been subject to misuse, alteration, improper care, normal deterioration due to wear, tear and exposure, corrosion or damage by any causes by rain, fire or other causes of acts of nature. Product under this warranty is limited to, at manufactures option, repairing or replacing the product which is returned to it’s place of business. In the event you receive an item you feel is defective, we require that you send us photographs clearly showing the defect along with a written description so that we can assist you with submitting the claim to the manufacturer. Save Space Furniture will repair or replace the item if the situation warrants excluding any transportation costs.